Steve's Delicious Stories of True Events.

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamal Johnson x Baka?

12% 12% 
[ 3 ]
54% 54% 
[ 14 ]
34% 34% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 26

Re: Steve's Delicious Stories of True Events.

Post by Steveoebi on September 16th 2012, 12:40 am

1Pantsu wrote:
Icelandic Sheep wrote:This is the gayest thread in existence.
*claps slowly*
At least I'm #1.
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baka on September 17th 2012, 1:34 am

Why is this thread still here?!?!?!?
Baka
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on September 17th 2012, 1:38 am

佐藤 wrote:Why is this thread still here?!?!?!?

Because you masturbated while reading it one too many times.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Pantsu on September 17th 2012, 1:48 am

because A.ri x Baka was a masterpiece and literary breakthrough
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on September 17th 2012, 2:00 am

Bananas are an atheists worst nightmare because god designed them to fit into the human ass.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 on September 17th 2012, 3:58 am

because it's fucking good
ozzym8
God of Spammers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi on September 17th 2012, 11:55 am

ozzym8 wrote:
This thread took a lot of good effort m8.
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on September 17th 2012, 12:12 pm

Niggers and Jews

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 on September 17th 2012, 5:32 pm

Coxmuncher wrote:
ozzym8 wrote:
This thread took a lot of good effort m8.
darius x garen would be good as
ozzym8
God of Spammers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on September 17th 2012, 6:25 pm

Riven x My Cock

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi on September 23rd 2012, 3:48 am

EnalisNailo wrote:Riven x My Cock
Not much to write then. It would be all Riven and whatever you try to pass for as a cock.

Last edited by Steveoebi on October 21st 2014, 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyesultim on September 23rd 2012, 5:28 pm

Red's Chinese cockfighting misadventures. Gogogogo.
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Pantsu on September 23rd 2012, 11:24 pm

1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on September 23rd 2012, 11:30 pm

I wouldn't tap dat.

Ugly crazy bitch.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 on September 24th 2012, 5:34 am

when next story out
ozzym8
God of Spammers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi on September 24th 2012, 5:48 am

ozzym8 wrote:when next story out
I thought whoever was going to write that story. Was going to wait until that never gets around to being written the derp something.
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Pantsu on September 24th 2012, 5:14 pm

carey x thatoneguy
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 on September 24th 2012, 7:08 pm

1Pantsu wrote:carey x thatoneguy
lold
ozzym8
God of Spammers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi on September 25th 2012, 1:34 am

1Pantsu wrote:carey x thatoneguy
Too easy and I would have to ask Banana to check it if I used ERIK IS GAY and m8 enough.
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on September 25th 2012, 2:11 am

make a story about erik covering a banana in peanut butter and shoving it up his ass while sticking his dick into a blender filled with a mixture of his semen, pubes, shit, and rusty nails and sucking a unicorns two foot long cock while a 7 foot tall gay nigger plays with his nipples and sixty nine male strippers give him lap dances all at the same time and then I come up behind him and chop his balls off with a meat cleaver and start to feed them to the unicorn who starts shitting all over his face and he stops sucking the unicorn cock and eats all the shit and then I kill the unicorn and cut it open and shove erik inside it and tell him i'll kill him if he doesnt eat the whole thing in an hour and then he does it and shits it all out and then he rubs his shit all over the 7 foot tall niggers ass and tells the nigger eat his ass out and then erik starts eating the niggers ass out and then they both shoot their jizz over each other while eating eachothers anuses out and the whole time im pouring the unicorn blood over them and eating some cookies then roses comes in and kills us all and then the 7 foot tall niggers ghost haunts eriks ghosts rectum and i take a piss on erik while his rectum is getting haunted by the ghost of a seven foot tall nigger and it felt really good so i kept doing it then the niggers head popped out of eriks ass and started laughing and then my ghost felt sick and i barfed up all the cookies i had been eating and the nigger comming out of eriks ass eats all my barf and it comes out eriks mouth and he covers his dick in it and uses it as lube and he pulls the head of the ghost of the nigger that was haunting his rectum out of his ass and makes the head give him head and then i go away while erik is getting head from the ghost of the 7 foot tall nigger that was huanting eriks rectum until he pulled it out of his ass and made it give him head while his dick was covered in my vomit that contained the cookies that i was eating when roses killed all of us and then the ghost of the nigger possesses the dead unicorn body and roses brings erik back to life by saying "..." and then the ghost of the nigger that is possesssing the dead unicorn body starts to fuck erik in the ass and erik and the unicorn nigger cum at the same time and thats how my evening was.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi on September 25th 2012, 1:14 pm

EnalisNailo wrote:make a story about erik covering a banana in peanut butter and shoving it up his ass while sticking his dick into a blender filled with a mixture of his semen, pubes, shit, and rusty nails and sucking a unicorns two foot long cock while a 7 foot tall gay nigger plays with his nipples and sixty nine male strippers give him lap dances all at the same time and then I come up behind him and chop his balls off with a meat cleaver and start to feed them to the unicorn who starts shitting all over his face and he stops sucking the unicorn cock and eats all the shit and then I kill the unicorn and cut it open and shove erik inside it and tell him i'll kill him if he doesnt eat the whole thing in an hour and then he does it and shits it all out and then he rubs his shit all over the 7 foot tall niggers ass and tells the nigger eat his ass out and then erik starts eating the niggers ass out and then they both shoot their jizz over each other while eating eachothers anuses out and the whole time im pouring the unicorn blood over them and eating some cookies then roses comes in and kills us all and then the 7 foot tall niggers ghost haunts eriks ghosts rectum and i take a piss on erik while his rectum is getting haunted by the ghost of a seven foot tall nigger and it felt really good so i kept doing it then the niggers head popped out of eriks ass and started laughing and then my ghost felt sick and i barfed up all the cookies i had been eating and the nigger comming out of eriks ass eats all my barf and it comes out eriks mouth and he covers his dick in it and uses it as lube and he pulls the head of the ghost of the nigger that was haunting his rectum out of his ass and makes the head give him head and then i go away while erik is getting head from the ghost of the 7 foot tall nigger that was huanting eriks rectum until he pulled it out of his ass and made it give him head while his dick was covered in my vomit that contained the cookies that i was eating when roses killed all of us and then the ghost of the nigger possesses the dead unicorn body and roses brings erik back to life by saying "..." and then the ghost of the nigger that is possesssing the dead unicorn body starts to fuck erik in the ass and erik and the unicorn nigger cum at the same time and thats how my evening was.
i cry evertim
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ファイト・フォー・ノード on September 25th 2012, 6:39 pm

EnalisNailo wrote:make a story about erik covering a banana in peanut butter and shoving it up his ass while sticking his dick into a blender filled with a mixture of his semen, pubes, shit, and rusty nails and sucking a unicorns two foot long cock while a 7 foot tall gay nigger plays with his nipples and sixty nine male strippers give him lap dances all at the same time and then I come up behind him and chop his balls off with a meat cleaver and start to feed them to the unicorn who starts shitting all over his face and he stops sucking the unicorn cock and eats all the shit and then I kill the unicorn and cut it open and shove erik inside it and tell him i'll kill him if he doesnt eat the whole thing in an hour and then he does it and shits it all out and then he rubs his shit all over the 7 foot tall niggers ass and tells the nigger eat his ass out and then erik starts eating the niggers ass out and then they both shoot their jizz over each other while eating eachothers anuses out and the whole time im pouring the unicorn blood over them and eating some cookies then roses comes in and kills us all and then the 7 foot tall niggers ghost haunts eriks ghosts rectum and i take a piss on erik while his rectum is getting haunted by the ghost of a seven foot tall nigger and it felt really good so i kept doing it then the niggers head popped out of eriks ass and started laughing and then my ghost felt sick and i barfed up all the cookies i had been eating and the nigger comming out of eriks ass eats all my barf and it comes out eriks mouth and he covers his dick in it and uses it as lube and he pulls the head of the ghost of the nigger that was haunting his rectum out of his ass and makes the head give him head and then i go away while erik is getting head from the ghost of the 7 foot tall nigger that was huanting eriks rectum until he pulled it out of his ass and made it give him head while his dick was covered in my vomit that contained the cookies that i was eating when roses killed all of us and then the ghost of the nigger possesses the dead unicorn body and roses brings erik back to life by saying "..." and then the ghost of the nigger that is possesssing the dead unicorn body starts to fuck erik in the ass and erik and the unicorn nigger cum at the same time and thats how my evening was.

ok
ファイト・フォー・ノード
~Forum Idol~ (moe moe)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 on September 25th 2012, 7:15 pm

solid effort boys
ozzym8
God of Spammers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi on October 16th 2012, 6:34 am

zzz
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 on October 16th 2012, 7:06 am

story inc?
ozzym8
God of Spammers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum