sir do you have a moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sir do you have a moment

Post by Ari on January 28th 2014, 12:32 pm

to hear about our lord and savior jesus christ


no nigga, ain't nobody want to hear 'bout him when it's cold as fuck outside

Ari
The Pantsu Model

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by Rizen on January 28th 2014, 12:34 pm



Do you want to become a zombie when you die? Join the cult of Mormonism.
avatar
Rizen
Spammer

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by le reddit maymays on January 28th 2014, 12:52 pm

kill yourself

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 23
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by Lenfried on January 28th 2014, 1:06 pm

brave
avatar
Lenfried
ennvoy of the begain

Posts : 3604
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 104
Location : 幻想鄉

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by 1Pantsu on January 29th 2014, 7:07 pm

I've got a cool story
Spoiler:
K so found this one AV, and damn that girl's natural voice turned me on more than the fucking. Swear to god it was like Nagi-tier. Why the fuck would you do AV when you have a sexy as fuck voice, and goes without say, sexy as hell face and body.
avatar
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 25
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by Lenfried on January 29th 2014, 9:13 pm

1Pantsu wrote:I've got a cool story
Spoiler:
K so found this one AV, and damn that girl's natural voice turned me on more than the fucking. Swear to god it was like Nagi-tier. Why the fuck would you do AV when you have a sexy as fuck voice, and goes without say, sexy as hell face and body.

pm sauce
avatar
Lenfried
ennvoy of the begain

Posts : 3604
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 104
Location : 幻想鄉

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by Megidolaon on January 29th 2014, 9:43 pm

Lenfried wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:I've got a cool story
Spoiler:
K so found this one AV, and damn that girl's natural voice turned me on more than the fucking. Swear to god it was like Nagi-tier. Why the fuck would you do AV when you have a sexy as fuck voice, and goes without say, sexy as hell face and body.

pm sauce
avatar
Megidolaon
~Forum Idol~ (moe moe)

Posts : 432
Join date : 2012-04-09
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by Suizide on January 29th 2014, 10:09 pm

Megidolaon wrote:
Lenfried wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:I've got a cool story
Spoiler:
K so found this one AV, and damn that girl's natural voice turned me on more than the fucking. Swear to god it was like Nagi-tier. Why the fuck would you do AV when you have a sexy as fuck voice, and goes without say, sexy as hell face and body.

pm sauce
avatar
Suizide
Forum God

Posts : 819
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 27
Location : Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by 1Pantsu on January 30th 2014, 12:50 am

google SABA029. not posting links.
avatar
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 25
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by le reddit maymays on January 30th 2014, 1:26 am

1Pantsu wrote:google SABA029. not posting links.

pussy

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 23
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by 1Pantsu on January 30th 2014, 1:35 am

<3 faggot-sama
avatar
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 25
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by le reddit maymays on January 30th 2014, 1:43 am

thats faggot-sensei to you.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 23
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sir do you have a moment

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum