America Is #1

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by le reddit maymays on April 29th 2012, 2:18 am

Coxmuncher wrote:
Kips wrote:
Mega wrote:
KaiserBlade wrote:
Kips wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:
Kips wrote:Diets are for queers.

Eat pizza all day and stay at the same weight.

that's a sure way to gain weight -.-

Works for me.

I eat whatever the fuck I want and I've only put on ~10 pounds in 4 years.
Enjoy it while you can. Later on, you're poor eating habits will come back to haunt you in the form of faster weight gain and other problems.

I did the same thing, became weak as fuck, I would change that habit if I were you. You can live longer!

You're fucking stupid.

We're going to have artificial bodies within 30 years.
And flying cars by 2000!

And now we know why you would make a terrible analyst.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by KaiserBlade on April 29th 2012, 3:53 am

Chances are, we wouldn't be alive by the time humans can move to artificial bodies.

Then again, I'd rather not have to have my oil changed every three months or 3,000 miles. Neutral
avatar
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Posts : 906
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Laredo, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Soundninja18?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by le reddit maymays on April 29th 2012, 4:43 am

KaiserBlade wrote:Chances are, we wouldn't be alive by the time humans can move to artificial bodies.

Then again, I'd rather not have to have my oil changed every three months or 3,000 miles. Neutral

You're not planning to live 20-30 more years?

That sounds like a problem. You should probably fix that.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by Steveoebi on April 29th 2012, 4:45 am

Kips wrote:
KaiserBlade wrote:Chances are, we wouldn't be alive by the time humans can move to artificial bodies.

Then again, I'd rather not have to have my oil changed every three months or 3,000 miles. Neutral

You're not planning to live 20-30 more years?

That sounds like a problem. You should probably fix that.
Telling someone to keep on living? I thought I knew you man.
avatar
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

Posts : 862
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by KaiserBlade on April 29th 2012, 4:56 am

Kips wrote:
KaiserBlade wrote:Chances are, we wouldn't be alive by the time humans can move to artificial bodies.

Then again, I'd rather not have to have my oil changed every three months or 3,000 miles. Neutral

You're not planning to live 20-30 more years?

That sounds like a problem. You should probably fix that.
Given my father's side of the family's predisposition to cancer and diabetes, I'd be lucky to even live past 40.

Diabetes is also present on my mother's side of the family, but it's to a lesser degree, thankfully.


Last edited by KaiserBlade on April 29th 2012, 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Posts : 906
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Laredo, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Soundninja18?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by le reddit maymays on April 29th 2012, 4:59 am

KaiserBlade wrote:thankfully

Ha.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by KaiserBlade on April 29th 2012, 5:01 am

Kips wrote:
KaiserBlade wrote:thankfully

Ha.
Haha.
avatar
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Posts : 906
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Laredo, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Soundninja18?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by le reddit maymays on April 29th 2012, 5:06 am

KaiserBlade wrote:
Kips wrote:
KaiserBlade wrote:thankfully

Ha.
Haha.


le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by KaiserBlade on April 29th 2012, 5:09 am

Orly?

Seriously though, one thing America is definately number 1 in is drug use, (legal and otherwise).
avatar
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Posts : 906
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Laredo, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Soundninja18?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by 1Pantsu on April 29th 2012, 8:41 am

by the time you're 80, you may not want to live another 20 or 30 years
avatar
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by CrimsonScuba on April 29th 2012, 12:50 pm

1Pantsu wrote:by the time you're 80, you may not want to live another 20 or 30 years

The only reason I would want to live forever is so I can see the new technology and wacky things that are created. But yeah, living forever would be pretty depressing after a while.
avatar
CrimsonScuba
BUSINESS KARAOKE ADMIN GUY

Posts : 821
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 23
Location : On the side of a River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by le reddit maymays on April 29th 2012, 1:37 pm

Mega wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:by the time you're 80, you may not want to live another 20 or 30 years

The only reason I would want to live forever is so I can see the new technology and wacky things that are created. But yeah, living forever would be pretty depressing after a while.

And that's why I'm better than you people.

You let your shitty emotions get in the way of everything.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by CrimsonScuba on April 29th 2012, 1:50 pm

Kips wrote:
Mega wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:by the time you're 80, you may not want to live another 20 or 30 years

The only reason I would want to live forever is so I can see the new technology and wacky things that are created. But yeah, living forever would be pretty depressing after a while.

And that's why I'm better than you people.

You let your shitty emotions get in the way of everything.

What's life without emotions, struggles, accomplishments? What you live for? Just to breathe?
avatar
CrimsonScuba
BUSINESS KARAOKE ADMIN GUY

Posts : 821
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 23
Location : On the side of a River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by le reddit maymays on April 29th 2012, 2:18 pm

Mega wrote:
Kips wrote:
Mega wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:by the time you're 80, you may not want to live another 20 or 30 years

The only reason I would want to live forever is so I can see the new technology and wacky things that are created. But yeah, living forever would be pretty depressing after a while.

And that's why I'm better than you people.

You let your shitty emotions get in the way of everything.

What's life without emotions, struggles, accomplishments? What you live for? Just to breathe?

The only reason you exist is to reproduce and ensure the longevity of your species.

Stop adding superfluous meaning where there is none.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by Redivivus on April 29th 2012, 2:33 pm

Kips wrote:
Mega wrote:
Kips wrote:
Mega wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:by the time you're 80, you may not want to live another 20 or 30 years

The only reason I would want to live forever is so I can see the new technology and wacky things that are created. But yeah, living forever would be pretty depressing after a while.

And that's why I'm better than you people.

You let your shitty emotions get in the way of everything.

What's life without emotions, struggles, accomplishments? What you live for? Just to breathe?

The only reason you exist is to reproduce and ensure the longevity of your species.

Stop adding superfluous meaning where there is none.
we shouldn't try and change kipsy's very basic definition of life. he's gonna fail at it anways
avatar
Redivivus
Red Pantsu, Blue Name

Posts : 1358
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 24
Location : The Land of High Standards

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tppolo009

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by 1Pantsu on April 29th 2012, 2:51 pm

since Kips doesn't have emotions, it's not like he's living anyways.
avatar
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by CrimsonScuba on April 29th 2012, 2:54 pm

Kips wrote:
Mega wrote:
Kips wrote:
Mega wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:by the time you're 80, you may not want to live another 20 or 30 years

The only reason I would want to live forever is so I can see the new technology and wacky things that are created. But yeah, living forever would be pretty depressing after a while.

And that's why I'm better than you people.

You let your shitty emotions get in the way of everything.

What's life without emotions, struggles, accomplishments? What you live for? Just to breathe?

The only reason you exist is to reproduce and ensure the longevity of your species.

Stop adding superfluous meaning where there is none.

Yeah, that is your purpose if you read the bible, which you say is a lie, since when do you listen to what you are told to be/do?
avatar
CrimsonScuba
BUSINESS KARAOKE ADMIN GUY

Posts : 821
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 23
Location : On the side of a River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by Lenfried on April 29th 2012, 2:56 pm

avatar
Lenfried
ennvoy of the begain

Posts : 3604
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 104
Location : 幻想鄉

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by le reddit maymays on April 29th 2012, 3:29 pm

Lenfried wrote:

Pretty much.

Fuck religion.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Is #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum