Viva La Revolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viva La Revolution

Post by Careyious on November 24th 2011, 10:05 am

Got bored of working on my speech due tomorrow and ended up inciting my entire class to make the the teacher move back the date of the speeches way back. Problem solved. And who says procrastination isn't useful?
avatar
Careyious
Spammer

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 22
Location : Perth, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by SF-Pantsu on November 24th 2011, 11:08 am

How did you do that?

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH.
avatar
SF-Pantsu
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~

Posts : 878
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 22
Location : Arizona....ice tea.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by Icky Sticky Love on November 24th 2011, 2:07 pm

Excellent job. Now get on my life level and make the teacher cancel the assignment entirely.
avatar
Icky Sticky Love
Shoryuken

Posts : 3747
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Mormonia

View user profile http://youtube.com/emoaznmusician

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by le reddit maymays on November 24th 2011, 4:03 pm

Suck dick.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 23
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by CrimsonScuba on November 24th 2011, 4:35 pm

HONORABRE CHAIRMAN wrote:Excellent job. Now get on my life level and make the teacher cancel the assignment entirely.

All hail LG!
avatar
CrimsonScuba
BUSINESS KARAOKE ADMIN GUY

Posts : 821
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 23
Location : On the side of a River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by Icky Sticky Love on November 24th 2011, 4:38 pm

Mega wrote:
HONORABRE CHAIRMAN wrote:Excellent job. Now get on my life level and make the teacher cancel the assignment entirely.

All hail LG!
Dis gai
avatar
Icky Sticky Love
Shoryuken

Posts : 3747
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Mormonia

View user profile http://youtube.com/emoaznmusician

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by RainbowPantsu on November 24th 2011, 5:01 pm

I AM SATISFY.
avatar
RainbowPantsu
Spammer

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21
Location : Equestria catching Pokeponies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by 1Pantsu on November 24th 2011, 6:04 pm

1. get everyone is send emails to delay assignments on a course no one likes.

2. prof responds:
This assignment has been up on Avenue since September 11, 2011. It is listed on the Learning Plan and it is listed on the Course Outline and I have mentioned this assignment in class (in each section) on at least 3 separate occasions. In no way whatsoever, as some of you have been claiming, is this assignment a "surprise" or something "that has been sprung on you by the professor". There was ample opportunity to be aware of this assignment and to work on it before the due date. It is neither appropriate nor is it professional for you to bring to me via email issue that you have with other professors/instructors as evidence as to why my assignment has an unfair due date. There are appropriate channels for these issues. I disagree with and do not support the claim made by some students that this assignment is completely unfair and their demand that this assignment be eliminated or given another two weeks to complete. What I will do is grudgingly give an extension till Friday November 4th.

and for another assignment...
I gave you an extension to this assignment which is reflected in the Avenue dropbox. This was mentioned in class; however, given the attendence these days, many of you are "very confused". Many feel that is is "unfair". I gave the everyone in the course an extension, I announced it in class last week; if you didn't show up to class it is not my problem (nor is it "unfair" as to any normal definition of the word).
avatar
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 25
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by Alkasirn on November 26th 2011, 3:00 pm

1Pantsu wrote:1. get everyone is send emails to delay assignments on a course no one likes.

2. prof responds:
This assignment has been up on Avenue since September 11, 2011. It is listed on the Learning Plan and it is listed on the Course Outline and I have mentioned this assignment in class (in each section) on at least 3 separate occasions. In no way whatsoever, as some of you have been claiming, is this assignment a "surprise" or something "that has been sprung on you by the professor". There was ample opportunity to be aware of this assignment and to work on it before the due date. It is neither appropriate nor is it professional for you to bring to me via email issue that you have with other professors/instructors as evidence as to why my assignment has an unfair due date. There are appropriate channels for these issues. I disagree with and do not support the claim made by some students that this assignment is completely unfair and their demand that this assignment be eliminated or given another two weeks to complete. What I will do is grudgingly give an extension till Friday November 4th.

and for another assignment...
I gave you an extension to this assignment which is reflected in the Avenue dropbox. This was mentioned in class; however, given the attendence these days, many of you are "very confused". Many feel that is is "unfair". I gave the everyone in the course an extension, I announced it in class last week; if you didn't show up to class it is not my problem (nor is it "unfair" as to any normal definition of the word).
I jelly.
If anyone tried screaming "surprise" or "unfair" to any of my instructors, they would get a single day extension and if the assignment still wasn't completed they would fail the class.
Though if the entire class came up all at once with a bullshit reason as to why they were unable to finish the work, they'd get an extra week to do it and no hard feelings.
avatar
Alkasirn
Forum Elite

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by ozzym8 on November 26th 2011, 5:58 pm

did you give a speech to your class
avatar
ozzym8
God of Spammers

Posts : 2044
Join date : 2011-05-03
Location : ostralyam8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by Careyious on November 27th 2011, 8:10 am

Cow wrote:did you give a speech to your class

Actually, I got sick on the day that it was postponed, and got a further extension.
avatar
Careyious
Spammer

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 22
Location : Perth, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viva La Revolution

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum