Motherfucking lattes.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Ari on November 15th 2011, 7:26 pm

SF-Pantsu wrote:I get up and just go in the mornings, might be a morning person idunnolul.

Also, can't let coffee stunt my growth any further .___.

HEY EVERYBODY

SF IS SHORT

Ari
The Pantsu Model

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Redivivus on November 15th 2011, 7:27 pm

Aripantsu wrote:
SF-Pantsu wrote:I get up and just go in the mornings, might be a morning person idunnolul.

Also, can't let coffee stunt my growth any further .___.

HEY EVERYBODY

SF IS SHORT
it's k, just date a shorter asian chick

Redivivus
Red Pantsu, Blue Name

Posts : 1358
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 23
Location : The Land of High Standards

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tppolo009

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by 1Pantsu on November 16th 2011, 12:13 am

snow is great up until you're 14. then its just balls.

1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by ozzym8 on November 16th 2011, 1:28 am

Redivivus wrote:
Rizen wrote:
Redivivus wrote:so you're gay
Summer is for sweaty faggots who enjoy fucking each other in a tub full of cock juice.
you're just mad because you like winter
you're just mad because you like summer
huehuehuehue

ozzym8
God of Spammers

Posts : 2044
Join date : 2011-05-03
Location : ostralyam8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Redivivus on November 16th 2011, 1:31 am

GaddafyDuck wrote:
Redivivus wrote:
Rizen wrote:
Redivivus wrote:so you're gay
Summer is for sweaty faggots who enjoy fucking each other in a tub full of cock juice.
you're just mad because you like winter
you're just mad because you like summer
huehuehuehue
according to Rizen I don't like anything :<

Eh, I like southern california weather which has a total temperature change of maybe 40 degrees. Yeah it's a lot in one day, but for a year... not so much :\

Redivivus
Red Pantsu, Blue Name

Posts : 1358
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 23
Location : The Land of High Standards

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tppolo009

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by RainbowPantsu on November 16th 2011, 1:39 am

Carey wrote:
HONORABRE CHAIRMAN wrote:Fuck your aussie shit niggers, snow sucks. Its fun for like 3 days and then you want it to go away

I find that incredibly hard to believe. Also, I'm a cold weather person.
Me too.

FoxesPantsu wrote:
HONORABRE CHAIRMAN wrote:>Implying I drink coffee because I need a boost
Drinking coffee for taste? Now I've heard everything.
I get Cappuccinos and all that other fancy smancy shit. But coffee? o_o
Uhhhhhhh
Cappuccino is coffee.
So your argument is now completely invalid...

RainbowPantsu
Spammer

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Equestria catching Pokeponies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Icky Sticky Love on November 16th 2011, 2:00 am

Snow=annoying
When you have shit to do, it lets in the way, makes shit cold, after the fresh snow is gone it gets ugly, makes walking gay, makes driving gay, and makes the world gay.

Icky Sticky Love
Shoryuken

Posts : 3747
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Mormonia

View user profile http://youtube.com/emoaznmusician

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by le reddit maymays on November 16th 2011, 2:33 am


le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by 1Pantsu on November 16th 2011, 3:35 am

Kips is just insecure about his masculinity.

1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by le reddit maymays on November 16th 2011, 4:22 am

1Pantsu wrote:Kips is just insecure about his masculinity.


le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Redivivus on November 16th 2011, 4:23 am

Kips wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:Kips is just insecure about his masculinity.

das... das hawt

Redivivus
Red Pantsu, Blue Name

Posts : 1358
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 23
Location : The Land of High Standards

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tppolo009

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by ozzym8 on November 16th 2011, 4:57 am

dat taric

ozzym8
God of Spammers

Posts : 2044
Join date : 2011-05-03
Location : ostralyam8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Icky Sticky Love on November 16th 2011, 2:49 pm

taric
so hawt

Icky Sticky Love
Shoryuken

Posts : 3747
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Mormonia

View user profile http://youtube.com/emoaznmusician

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by 1Pantsu on November 16th 2011, 6:24 pm

belongs to me

1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Erik on November 20th 2011, 12:48 am

>Living in Washington

There's 3 Starbucks in my small town.... Not even kidding.

Erik
Banhammer Punching Bag

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by le reddit maymays on November 20th 2011, 12:48 am

Erik wrote:>Living in Washington

There's 3 Starbucks in my small town.... Not even kidding.

Nigger. We have like 50.

One every 3-4 blocks.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by RainbowPantsu on November 20th 2011, 3:20 am

WE HAVE 0.
Cum@us

RainbowPantsu
Spammer

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Equestria catching Pokeponies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by 1Pantsu on November 20th 2011, 3:55 am

there's none close by where i live, and i live right outside campus. which is bs, student blood is made of coffee.

1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Careyious on November 20th 2011, 9:12 am

RainbowPantsu wrote:WE HAVE 0.
Cum@us

It's odd, I have never even seen a starbucks in my entire life.

Careyious
Spammer

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 21
Location : Perth, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by 1Pantsu on November 20th 2011, 5:32 pm

Carey wrote:
RainbowPantsu wrote:WE HAVE 0.
Cum@us

It's odd, I have never even seen a starbucks in my entire life.
ever been to north america in your entire life

1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Posts : 4475
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : fuck you nigger it wasn't me it was ari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Careyious on November 20th 2011, 6:17 pm

1Pantsu wrote:
Carey wrote:
RainbowPantsu wrote:WE HAVE 0.
Cum@us

It's odd, I have never even seen a starbucks in my entire life.
ever been to north america in your entire life

nope

Careyious
Spammer

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 21
Location : Perth, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by RainbowPantsu on November 20th 2011, 11:22 pm

Carey wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:
Carey wrote:
RainbowPantsu wrote:WE HAVE 0.
Cum@us

It's odd, I have never even seen a starbucks in my entire life.
ever been to north america in your entire life

nope
Therefore, cocks.

RainbowPantsu
Spammer

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Equestria catching Pokeponies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Careyious on November 27th 2011, 8:13 am

RainbowPantsu wrote:
Carey wrote:
1Pantsu wrote:
Carey wrote:
RainbowPantsu wrote:WE HAVE 0.
Cum@us

It's odd, I have never even seen a starbucks in my entire life.
ever been to north america in your entire life

nope
Therefore, cocks.

>Never had to pay for overpriced coffee.
>Still bi-winning.

Careyious
Spammer

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 21
Location : Perth, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherfucking lattes.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum