Fusion 3 Restore

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fusion 3 Restore

Post by KaiserBlade on October 28th 2011, 10:42 pm

Imizu Fanboy wrote:
Aripantsu wrote:
The INSAS is ok, I didn't use it much, but the 38 special is easily the best revolver in the game now. Fires fast and still the general 2 shot kill. Everything else is on par though.

Depends on what you compare the 38 special to. It is a good revolver but a bad sidearm.

Suizide wrote:I thought they said they would balance the emod system or something. o-o

I didn't find that worthy enough to be mentioned.
They did balance E-Mod, just not the way everyone was asking for; either absentee votes counted towards no, similar to how they're counted on a normal vote-kick, or absentee votes shouldn't be counted at all.

I hate doing this, but going to reinstall CA to see if it actually starts up this time. Not disabling my antivirus for a single download.

I get portscanned a lot for some reason, (luckily, Defender Pro blocks them), and a lot of the IPs from the attempted portscans originate from China for some reason as well. o.o
KaiserBlade
Forum God

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Soundninja18?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on October 28th 2011, 11:54 pm

EM went from why did you buy that to you're a fucking retard for buying that.

Game was stabbed through the heart with a big brack dildo in April 09, and this is probably what's going to end up killing it.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Careyious on October 29th 2011, 2:11 am

FoxesPantsu wrote:
popingpantsu wrote:
FoxesPantsu wrote:
Inde wrote:Lame waiting 2 weeks for me to get BF3 so i can have something worthwhile to do.
You'll rage over Battlefield 3 as well. The matchmaking is shit.

Matchmaking?

I almost always use the server browser...
It's horrible. That's what I use. I can't find a game that's ping isn't through the roof or full. The only fun rooms are 32vs32

Found a server with 7 ping and was 32v32. Got in and was great. It did stutter a bit though.
Careyious
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Icky Sticky Love on October 29th 2011, 4:29 am

Not even going to bother to patch. I'll amuse myself with LoL and all my steam games until I get BF3 or something.
Icky Sticky Love
Shoryuken

View user profile http://youtube.com/emoaznmusician

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiserBlade on October 29th 2011, 6:08 am

向日葵 wrote:
Unamused as well?
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by UnamedPlayer on October 29th 2011, 9:24 am

BF3 is the shit my friends.

UnamedPlayer
Forum Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowPantsu on October 29th 2011, 9:36 am

Disregard other games, Acquire pokeponies.
RainbowPantsu
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 操り人形師 on October 29th 2011, 3:28 pm

KaiserBlade wrote:
向日葵 wrote:
Unamused as well?
Yes.
操り人形師
Forum Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiserBlade on October 30th 2011, 12:16 am

Meh, was somewhat playable today, but...gonna miss that Assault Vest.
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on October 30th 2011, 12:41 am

KaiserBlade wrote:Meh, was somewhat playable today, but...gonna miss that Assault Vest.

The fact that you are still playing this shit when it's been getting worse every patch since April 2009 says that you're a fucking faggot.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowPantsu on October 30th 2011, 1:04 am

RainbowPantsu wrote:Disregard other games, Acquire pokeponies.
RainbowPantsu
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiserBlade on October 30th 2011, 1:06 am

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu wrote:
KaiserBlade wrote:Meh, was somewhat playable today, but...gonna miss that Assault Vest.

The fact that you are still playing this shit when it's been getting worse every patch since April 2009 says that you're a fucking faggot.
Honestly, calling me a faggot doesn't even faze me, so you're fucking retarded for calling me that in the first place.

Only reason I still play is because I still have a few friends there as well. If you're not playing, good for you. Just don't get your nuts in a knot just because someone here says that they're still playing, even if it's only for a few minutes.
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowPantsu on October 30th 2011, 1:11 am

Fusion 3 Fuckupthegmesomemore
RainbowPantsu
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiserBlade on October 30th 2011, 1:16 am

RainbowPantsu wrote:Fusion 3 Fuckupthegmesomemore
Well, at least billing service still works like a charm.

/sarcasm
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenfried on October 30th 2011, 1:25 am

Take kip's posts with a pinch of salt. They're not worth replying to.
Lenfried
ennvoy of the begain

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari on October 30th 2011, 1:35 am

Imizu Fanboy wrote:Take kip's posts with a pinch of salt. They're not worth replying to.

Ari
The Pantsu Model

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiserBlade on October 30th 2011, 1:55 am

Aripantsu wrote:
Imizu Fanboy wrote:Take kip's posts with a pinch of salt. They're not worth replying to.
I think we need a warehouse full of salt. o.o
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on October 30th 2011, 1:55 am

Aripantsu wrote:

I love eating that shit straight out of the container.

So good.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiserBlade on October 30th 2011, 1:59 am

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu wrote:
Aripantsu wrote:

So good.
Explains the salty attitude.
KaiserBlade
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on October 30th 2011, 2:10 am

KaiserBlade wrote:
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu wrote:
Aripantsu wrote:

So good.
Explains the salty attitude.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Pantsu on October 30th 2011, 2:25 am

no, you just imagine Kips as a loli-tsundere.

NOW, WHO'S OFFENDED?
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays on October 30th 2011, 2:26 am

1Pantsu wrote:no, you just imagine Kips as a loli-tsundere.

NOW, WHO'S OFFENDED?

You think that offends me?

Other than the vagina, it's pretty much true.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 on October 30th 2011, 4:57 am

Restore didn't really restore
ozzym8
God of Spammers

View user profile

Back to top Go down