OH the irony!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Nett[le]s on September 20th 2011, 10:14 pm

I generally stay away from discussions about religion on the internet because it usually results in me wanting to go out and punch the nearest religious leader...
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

View user profile http://desumatch.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizen on September 20th 2011, 10:18 pm

joosentouryoku530k wrote:I generally stay away from discussions about religion on the internet because it usually results in me wanting to go out and punch the nearest religious leader...
I'll only feel that way if it's like Westboro, actively protesting/preaching retarded shit with horrible morals/values/beliefs.
I respect some religions because they instill a good doctrine/lifestyle to live by with it's believers, and generally makes the world a better place, but when people start taking religion and fighting over it, it's complete hypocrisy regardless of the circumstances, and when a religion supports bad doctrines or lifestyles, or even acts, such as with some radical Muslims, it definitely isn't beneficial to anyone, and it's more so just a recipe for destruction.
If you're going to make something fake, at least make it beneficial to society.

Last edited by Rizen on September 20th 2011, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rizen
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nett[le]s on September 20th 2011, 10:20 pm

Pretty much all of the religious people I know are cool people...
but then I go online, hear horror stories of people dealing with fundies in the South and I go like OH MAH GAWD (irony) WE NEED TO FUCKING DICKSLAP SOME SENSE INTO THOSE ASSHOLES
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

View user profile http://desumatch.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizen on September 20th 2011, 10:24 pm

joosentouryoku530k wrote:Pretty much all of the religious people I know are cool people...
but then I go online, hear horror stories of people dealing with fundies in the South and I go like OH MAH GAWD (irony) WE NEED TO FUCKING DICKSLAP SOME SENSE INTO THOSE ASSHOLES
Yeah they're nice usually, but when they constantly rely on god, I just can't stand it.
If they're scolding you for saying "God's name in vain" or just constantly talking about God as if they know him, it does get on my nerves a bit.
If anything, it's a sign of weakness, because they need an invisible, speechless deity to constantly plea to, and ask for ulterior help, when they could be spending (sometimes) valuable time, and be getting their shit together instead.
Or a sign of lethargy. Either way, it's nothing admirable to be overly-religious.
Rizen
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaiTenshi on September 21st 2011, 1:00 am

.... If there is a god there is, if there isnt, then there isnt. That is what I believe, because really, I couldn't give a shit.

And as long as your not trying to shove anything remotely religious down my through, are not completely retarded and have common since about other people, and is some one I think is cool, i'll hang out with them..... even if they are super hardcore up the ass religious. ill hang out with you.

Can someone tell me what that is.

Oh and spelling retarded wrong is ironic..... right?
AkaiTenshi
Forum God

View user profile http://thatonegraphicsdude.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi on September 21st 2011, 2:26 am

-epaR- wrote:Dieing in the living room ._.
Dieing...
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: