OH the irony!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OH the irony!

Post by RainbowPantsu on September 20th 2011, 4:49 pm

This thread is for whatever you find ironic O.o


I have noticed that most femministic women that fight against sexism are very sexist towards men.
avatar
RainbowPantsu
Spammer

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21
Location : Equestria catching Pokeponies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Rizen on September 20th 2011, 4:56 pm

military intelligence
jumbo shrimp
wireless security
civilized black men
avatar
Rizen
Spammer

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Nett[le]s on September 20th 2011, 5:14 pm

Rizen wrote:military intelligence
jumbo shrimp
wireless security
civilized black men
microsoft works
avatar
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 23
Location : (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Manhattan (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

View user profile http://desumatch.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by SF-Pantsu on September 20th 2011, 5:31 pm

Nexon player commitment.
avatar
SF-Pantsu
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~

Posts : 878
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 22
Location : Arizona....ice tea.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by le reddit maymays on September 20th 2011, 6:01 pm

Penis goes where?

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by RainbowPantsu on September 20th 2011, 6:03 pm

Nexon "Customer Support"
avatar
RainbowPantsu
Spammer

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21
Location : Equestria catching Pokeponies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by SF-Pantsu on September 20th 2011, 6:06 pm

Nexon's flaw x. Nexon's flaw y.

hurr durr.
avatar
SF-Pantsu
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~

Posts : 878
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 22
Location : Arizona....ice tea.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by RainbowPantsu on September 20th 2011, 6:11 pm

Nexons "Nx statement about nothing will be released for nx that will be overpowered".

Steve.
avatar
RainbowPantsu
Spammer

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21
Location : Equestria catching Pokeponies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Steveoebi on September 20th 2011, 6:46 pm

RainbowPantsu wrote:
Steve.
What is that suppose to mean?
avatar
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

Posts : 862
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Rizen on September 20th 2011, 6:49 pm

Some Atheists say that they don't believe in religion because it takes too much belief.
/not religious, just saiyan.
avatar
Rizen
Spammer

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by RainbowPantsu on September 20th 2011, 7:05 pm

Coxmuncher wrote:
RainbowPantsu wrote:
Steve.
What is that suppose to mean?
Steve.
avatar
RainbowPantsu
Spammer

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21
Location : Equestria catching Pokeponies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Steveoebi on September 20th 2011, 7:12 pm

RainbowPantsu wrote:
Coxmuncher wrote:
RainbowPantsu wrote:
Steve.
What is that suppose to mean?
Steve.
Okay.
avatar
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

Posts : 862
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Generic Emnesty Fanboy on September 20th 2011, 7:29 pm

Dieing in the living room ._.
avatar
Generic Emnesty Fanboy
Forum Regular

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 21
Location : Barrie, Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/eatheroutwithabitofmustard

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Erik on September 20th 2011, 7:53 pm

Macbook Pro
Michelle Bachman
Legal Mexicans
avatar
Erik
Banhammer Punching Bag

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by le reddit maymays on September 20th 2011, 7:53 pm

-epaR- wrote:Dieing in the living room ._.

Booo

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Iggor on September 20th 2011, 8:08 pm

-epaR- wrote:Dieing in the living room ._.
You're suppose to cut yourself in your room.
avatar
Iggor
1G Spammer

Posts : 2591
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 73
Location : CombadArm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Erik on September 20th 2011, 8:25 pm

Rizen wrote:Some Atheists say that they don't believe in religion because it takes too much belief.
/not religious, just saiyan.

There's a difference between Atheists and Fad Atheists.

There's real Atheists, who just don't believe in a god and think nothing of it.

There's Fad Atheists, who go around the internet going SCIENCE LOLUNICORN HAHAHAHAHA IM SO SMART BECAUSE RELIGION IS DUMB LOLZ POPE LOLZ OLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM A DOUCHE TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT I BELIEVE.

I'm Agnostic, but just saying.
avatar
Erik
Banhammer Punching Bag

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Nett[le]s on September 20th 2011, 8:26 pm

since when the fuck are you agnostic
avatar
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 23
Location : (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Manhattan (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

View user profile http://desumatch.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Erik on September 20th 2011, 8:32 pm

joosentouryoku530k wrote:since when the fuck are you agnostic

Eh, I few months now.

Too lazy to change it from "Catholic-ish" on facebook.
avatar
Erik
Banhammer Punching Bag

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by CrimsonScuba on September 20th 2011, 8:36 pm

People only believe in God when they need something.
avatar
CrimsonScuba
BUSINESS KARAOKE ADMIN GUY

Posts : 821
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 23
Location : On the side of a River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by le reddit maymays on September 20th 2011, 8:57 pm

Mega wrote:People only believe in God when they need something, and are too much of pussy ass faggots to get it themselves so they believe in an invisible man up in the sky.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Posts : 5308
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22
Location : ♥ mai waifus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Erik on September 20th 2011, 9:20 pm

Butt Pirate wrote:
Mega wrote:People only believe in God when they need something, and are too much of pussy ass faggots to get it themselves so they believe in an invisible man up in the sky.

Fad Atheist.

avatar
Erik
Banhammer Punching Bag

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Rizen on September 20th 2011, 9:58 pm

_ wrote:
Rizen wrote:Some Atheists say that they don't believe in religion because it takes too much belief.
/not religious, just saiyan.

There's a difference between Atheists and Fad Atheists.

There's real Atheists, who just don't believe in a god and think nothing of it.

There's Fad Atheists, who go around the internet going SCIENCE LOLUNICORN HAHAHAHAHA IM SO SMART BECAUSE RELIGION IS DUMB LOLZ POPE LOLZ OLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM A DOUCHE TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT I BELIEVE.

I'm Agnostic, but just saying.
Forgot active atheists or whatever they fuck they're called, where they believe in theories of the universe being created by other (very hard to believe) means.
Both religious arguments though stop at the proverbial "AND WHAT CAME BEFORE THAT?"
Because neither can even begin to prove that infinity exists.
Pretty much "This route is hard to believe if you have a brain, and this route is harder to believe, but the latter is based on only what you can prove.... except for 90% of it. That's just speculation."

Tis' why I'm an Apatheist.
I just don't give a fuck after reading so much on it.
Oh and it's been argued that agnosticism shouldn't exist.
You either believe in god or you don't, there's no in-between, could probably find a bunch of shit in the /b/ archives, but you'd have to scroll through 300 pages of YOU RAFF YOU RUSE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHALOLXDHUEHUEHUE bullshit.



EDIT: Nevermind. Everyone's trolling religion today. Just go on and pick any thread. Doesn't matter which.

http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/354446185#q354446185
http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/354452668#q354452668
avatar
Rizen
Spammer

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Erik on September 20th 2011, 10:03 pm

Rizen wrote:
_ wrote:
Rizen wrote:Some Atheists say that they don't believe in religion because it takes too much belief.
/not religious, just saiyan.

There's a difference between Atheists and Fad Atheists.

There's real Atheists, who just don't believe in a god and think nothing of it.

There's Fad Atheists, who go around the internet going SCIENCE LOLUNICORN HAHAHAHAHA IM SO SMART BECAUSE RELIGION IS DUMB LOLZ POPE LOLZ OLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM A DOUCHE TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT I BELIEVE.

I'm Agnostic, but just saying.
Forgot active atheists or whatever they fuck they're called, where they believe in theories of the universe being created by other (very hard to believe) means.
Both religious arguments though stop at the proverbial "AND WHAT CAME BEFORE THAT?"
Because neither can even begin to prove that infinity exists.
Pretty much "This route is hard to believe if you have a brain, and this route is harder to believe, but the latter is based on only what you can prove.... except for 90% of it. That's just speculation."

Tis' why I'm an Apatheist.
I just don't give a fuck after reading so much on it.
Oh and it's been argued that agnosticism shouldn't exist.
You either believe in god or you don't, there's no in-between, could probably find a bunch of shit in the /b/ archives, but you'd have to scroll through 300 pages of YOU RAFF YOU RUSE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHALOLXDHUEHUEHUE bullshit.

An ideal scenario would be that people could believe whatever they wanted as an explanation and no one else would give a fuck. Will this ever happen? A boy can only hope.
avatar
Erik
Banhammer Punching Bag

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Rizen on September 20th 2011, 10:13 pm

_ wrote:
Rizen wrote:
_ wrote:
Rizen wrote:Some Atheists say that they don't believe in religion because it takes too much belief.
/not religious, just saiyan.

There's a difference between Atheists and Fad Atheists.

There's real Atheists, who just don't believe in a god and think nothing of it.

There's Fad Atheists, who go around the internet going SCIENCE LOLUNICORN HAHAHAHAHA IM SO SMART BECAUSE RELIGION IS DUMB LOLZ POPE LOLZ OLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM A DOUCHE TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT I BELIEVE.

I'm Agnostic, but just saying.
Forgot active atheists or whatever they fuck they're called, where they believe in theories of the universe being created by other (very hard to believe) means.
Both religious arguments though stop at the proverbial "AND WHAT CAME BEFORE THAT?"
Because neither can even begin to prove that infinity exists.
Pretty much "This route is hard to believe if you have a brain, and this route is harder to believe, but the latter is based on only what you can prove.... except for 90% of it. That's just speculation."

Tis' why I'm an Apatheist.
I just don't give a fuck after reading so much on it.
Oh and it's been argued that agnosticism shouldn't exist.
You either believe in god or you don't, there's no in-between, could probably find a bunch of shit in the /b/ archives, but you'd have to scroll through 300 pages of YOU RAFF YOU RUSE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHALOLXDHUEHUEHUE bullshit.

An ideal scenario would be that people could believe whatever they wanted as an explanation and no one else would give a fuck. Will this ever happen? A boy can only hope.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFBBFBGFGGGGLOL
That would mean we all have to stop being arrogant in our beliefs because OUR beliefs are superior to everyone else's.
Out of the thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands
of religions, we picked the correct one not by chance, but because our parents believed in it, and parents are never wrong, or because WE picked it, and we're never wrong.
Tis' why I hate people who preach or go door to door handing out pamphlets.
Do they really think they're handing out the pamphlet that's the truth, which there's probably only a 0.000001% chance of it actually being it?
Honestly, devoting any time to religion is a waste imo.
You're bound to be wrong in the end unless you're part of that 0.00001%(ASSUMING IT ACTUALLY EXISTS; The "true religion" could, possibly not exist), and just because you're part of a huge religion like Catholicism doesn't mean your chances are improved. Mostly every religion has about equal "proof" that theirs is true. When in actuality, all we're relying on for this belief is things that are made by men. No solid proof; all books, preachings, or other easily manipulated things.

If gods truly wanted anyone to believe in them, they'd give solid indisputable evidence, or perhaps implant it into our brains at birth, and they DEFINITELY don't EXPECT anything of us, like believing in them or even caring about them, much less performing acts against infidel, or trying to get other people to believe your beliefs.

Keep this text wall going.


Last edited by Rizen on September 20th 2011, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rizen
Spammer

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH the irony!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum